Disable Web Clipper short cut key

daithicarr

Hi,

Sorry if I missed this somewhere.

Is there anyway to disable the Evernote Shortcut key ? On my keybaord when I press AltGR+shift+o I get the below screen popping up. But in the lanaguge I spend 50% of my time typing in AltGr+shift+o should give me a capitalised version of ó . I cant work properly in my target lanaguge without it. Is there a way to change the shortcut? If not I will have to uninstall evernote, which I would prefer to keep.

Thanks

post-262827-0-34169100-1436263362_thumb.

I was unable to find them, I opened evernotes went to Tools - Options , but I could not see the option anywhere under the seven tabs (General, Sync, Note, Hot Keys, Lanaguge , REminders, Clipping)

I assumed it should be in hot keys but couldnt see it.

Thanks for your help.

You access the Web Clipper options via the Web Clipper UI = the screen you posted an image of. Strike the shortcut combo you mentioned and then click on 'Keyboard' link and disable them. 

I noticed the same bug in the UI (in FF), I have ‰‰ everywhere.

I noticed also that even if I sign out I can still use the clipper (and have no way to reconnect it)

Uninstall and reinstall change nothing

Thanks a million,

I am using windows 8.1 with a classic Shell if that makes a difference.

Lanaguge is English (Ireland) and the Keyboard layout is Irish.  - This gives me the ability to use the accents in the Irish lanaguage which I require -

Archived