Plus S6 user can't forward emails to EN

Seems to work flawlessly on laptop or desktop. When I click on "Forward" in my Android, I get a warning that the complete message was not copied... When I punch "Send" it whirls a while and then announces the email failed to send. What am I missing?

Bill

• Level 5*

Hi.  More information please - how big of an email are you forwarding?  Does it have attachments?  Are you sending to your Evernote account,  or an external email?  Are you a free, plus or premium user?  Can you grab a screenshot of the exact error message?

Hi. More information please - how big of an email are you forwarding? Does it have attachments? Are you sending to your Evernote account, or an external email? Are you a free, plus or premium user? Can you grab a screenshot of the exact error message?

Plus S6?

Evernote plus on an android samsung galaxy S6?

Seems to work flawlessly on laptop or desktop. When I click on "Forward" in my Android, I get a warning that the complete message was not copied... When I punch "Send" it whirls a while and then announces the email failed to send. What am I missing?

Bill

What mailapp do you use? Tried any other?

Didn't mean to be so cryptic.  Thought it is some dumb thing I was simply overlooking.

I am an Evernote Plus user.  I cannot forward an email to my Evernote account from my Samsung Galaxy S6.  I have only had the S6 a couple of months and thought this was probably a learning curve problem.  I can successfully forward emails from both my Windows 7 Laptop and my Windows 7 Desktop.

I am using the native email app that came with the S6.  I have also tried using a Gmail app with the same results. I use Mozills Thunderbird on both my laptop and desktop.

I have a S6 screenshot of the error message but have no clue how to attach it to this message.

The exact message says:

Warning

Only part of the message has

been downloaded.  If you

continue, the rest of the

original message may be lost.

The message doesn't appear every time.  I have never gotten the message on the laptop or desktop.

The problem occurs when I am attempting to forward Spanish vocabulary (Word a Day) to my Evernote notebook.  I have been doing this sucessfully for the past couple of years with a Galaxy S3 so it is reasonable to suspect the S6 setup.  The emails vary in size from 25 KB to 150 KB, no attachments, so I doubt size is the issue.  I am not likely exceeding my account limits since I can continue to both forward and "Send to Evernote" on my desktop and laptop.  I have forward single emails and groups of 5-6 without a problem,

I will probably have to address this stumble on a Samsung Galaxy S6 Forum but this is where I started. Continuing to explore possibilities, I have been able to forward other emails to my Evernote account with the S6 though.  Curious, isn't it?

Bill

Have never used syntax when successfully forwarding these emails on my S3 or Win 7 laptop or Win 7 desktop.

I clicked on the email I wanted forward. Clicked on the "Forward" option. Clicked on "Contacts" to insert addressee (my Evernote email address). Clicked on "Send". After several minutes I receive a "Send Failed" message.

Have never used syntax when successfully forwarding these emails on my S3 or Win 7 laptop or Win 7 desktop.

I clicked on the email I wanted forward. Clicked on the "Forward" option. Clicked on "Contacts" to insert addressee (my Evernote email address). Clicked on "Send". After several minutes I receive a "Send Failed" message.

Can you forward to other addresses?

Have you tried to generate a new Evernote mail?

https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action

Finally figured it out!!!!!

I had narrowed this down to a conflict between my Galaxy S6 and the particular website that was furnishing me with the emails.  As I was exploring Morticia's questions and suggestions, I noticed that when I opened the same email in my Galaxy S6 and in my Windows 7 laptop, the displayed email was slightly different in each.  On the phone, the email had a very small line (almost invisible on the phone screen) that said, "If you can't see this email, click here."

When I clicked on the line, the email reopened and suddenly the options included that beautiful little green elephant. Click on the green elephant and the email is immediately forwarded to my EN default notebook. Just like it is supposed to do!

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions or asked questions.  Everyone of them helped me to get the solution.

Bill

Archived