How can I retrieve lost images from mac clipper?

Hi, I have an issue with my Mac client clipper.

I was using the clipper from the OSX top application bar for the past few months & have been using the "Clip rectangle or window" quite extensively to capture screenshots.

After saving my notes to Evernote, I realised that none of the screenshots were saved and they are replaced by "�EN_ATTACHMENT�". 

The same situation happened when I logged on to evernote.com.

Is it possible to retrieve those screenshots? Those screenshots are vital for future projects & I'm willing to upgrade to premium if it helps.

I am currently running Osx yosemite 10.10.3

Thanks!

• Level 5*

I don't know if this will help at this point, but you could try updating to the latest EN Mac version, 6.0.15.

If this is still happening after the update, I would report it as a bug.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

Hi JMichael, 

I have updated the EN app to 6.0.14 through the app store instead, and the screenshots are still being replaced by �EN_ATTACHMENT�.

I have also re submitted a ticket with the format you've advised, hopefully I can get it fixed.

Thank you! 

Archived