find contrasting on the use of Evernote experience feedback

As part of a job, I would like to find contrasting on the use of Evernote experience feedback in order to determine, with the most possible recoil, the use cases where this may be adapted or not in a certain context tools. Please answer the following questions and me the sent to the following address: gilui05@hotmail.com

1. what kind of company do you work?
  2. When  and why your  company decide to introduce Evernote?
  3. with what version work you?
  4. What impact this to generate within your organization?
  5. In what context use you Evernote in your business (give details)?
  6. How you use it in this context ?
  7. The context in which the use of Evernote is not useful or does not value added?
  8. How do you use the cloud on Evernote?
  9. What is the advantage of this tool compared to applications of the same type?
  10. Is that Evernote has replaced some of the tools that you use before? Which
  11. what is / what are the limits of Evernote?
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Is there a reason why you prefer individual email responses rather than comments in this forum?  Evernote can be used for a wide variety of purposes on a huge range of devices.  If you have specific use case in mind you'll get more helpful responses if you specify that here rather than just ask for comments from all users.

• Level 5*

As part of a job, I would like to find contrasting on the use of Evernote experience feedback in order to determine, with the most possible recoil, the use cases where this may be adapted or not in a certain context tools. Please answer the following questions and me the sent to the following address: 

IMO, this is a very poor method of surveying users.

The most important thing is that it requires too much effort on the part of the users.

Most will not bother.

I'd suggest that you create a real survey using one of the many online survey tools, and post a link to that survey here.

You also need to give us users some motivation, some reason, to bother completing your survey.

What will you do with the results?

Why should we care/bother?

Hi.  Is there a reason why you prefer individual email responses rather than comments in this forum?  Evernote can be used for a wide variety of purposes on a huge range of devices.  If you have specific use case in mind you'll get more helpful responses if you specify that here rather than just ask for comments from all users.

As part of a job, I would like to find contrasting on the use of Evernote experience feedback in order to determine, with the most possible recoil, the use cases where this may be adapted or not in a certain context tools. Please answer the following questions and me the sent to the following address: 

IMO, this is a very poor method of surveying users.

The most important thing is that it requires too much effort on the part of the users.

Most will not bother.

I'd suggest that you create a real survey using one of the many online survey tools, and post a link to that survey here.

You also need to give us users some motivation, some reason, to bother completing your survey.

What will you do with the results?

Why should we care/bother?

Hellos , I prefer email response for easy sorting. But now I will create a Google docs.

With regard to my request, I have to carry a school project for my master. I'll try to be much more accurate taking into account your comments

Description

Tools such as Evernote, and OneNote provide ways to change the way companies and their organization. We find on the Internet many of summary comparisons between the two tools headlights. I would like to go further by making a detailed comparative study and the possible added value for business between these major tools meant to improve the productivity of certain category of employees

The aim of this work is to study how Evernote and OneNote can be integrated in a rather classical-oriented Organization document and process by asking, at a minimum, the following questions:

• Why change?
  • To what and how to change?
  • When is - this adapter? And not suitable? (forces & weaknesses illustrated from identified concrete use cases)
  • What impact on the Organization? On the collaborative mechanisms?

Objective

• Find experience feedback contrasting use such tools to be able to determine, with the most of back possible, use cases where these tools are very suitable and those where they are not
  • Write a report for a business direction which shows a SWOT based uses-case, of the use of these tools in the Organization
  • Establish recommendations for use

I hope that it's more clearly now :) I send you my suvey after.

Archived