Evernote web

Just a quick question, is there any way to have the Evernote Web page look like it used to look?  The font is so huge now.  When I type in the topic of my note, the entire office can read what I am typing.  What is up with this new, akward design?  Does anyone know what I mean?  I guess I liked how it was.  It just changed on me yesterday.  I wish we would get a choice in this.  I use the Web site quite a bit at work, as I can use the actual Evernote client at my work.  For me, Evernote Web is very important, also, as I cannot use my cell phone at work, so, it is my only access to Evernote. I guess I'm just complaining, but, really, why was this change needed.  Yuck.

I'm slowly going paperless, and I love so much about Evernote, but, I wish they had something like Evernote personal vs work.  I don't want any of the work chat stuff.  I will never use it for anything but my private information. 

my 2 cents, haha

thanks for listening!

cindy...new EN user

Just a quick question, is there any way to have the Evernote Web page look like it used to look?  The font is so huge now.  When I type in the topic of my note, the entire office can read what I am typing.  What is up with this new, akward design?  Does anyone know what I mean?  I guess I liked how it was.  It just changed on me yesterday.  I wish we would get a choice in this.  I use the Web site quite a bit at work, as I can use the actual Evernote client at my work.  For me, Evernote Web is very important, also, as I cannot use my cell phone at work, so, it is my only access to Evernote. I guess I'm just complaining, but, really, why was this change needed.  Yuck.

I'm slowly going paperless, and I love so much about Evernote, but, I wish they had something like Evernote personal vs work.  I don't want any of the work chat stuff.  I will never use it for anything but my private information. 

my 2 cents, haha

thanks for listening!

cindy...new EN user

I am with you.  I hope evernote does not force us to go to the Beta version. It is terrible.

Archived