can't upload 50gb file on Plus membership

hello, I've just subscribed my membership to Evernote Plus and I'm not able to upload a single file of 47 gb.

As I've read that could be possible .

Can't anybody know the reason why and how to do ?

thank you in advance.

P. Phanteen

• Level 5*

According to the EN KB article on Comparison of EN Account Types, you should be able to upload a Note up to 50MB.

If you still can't after doing a sign out of EN Mac, restart your Mac, sign in to EN Mac, then you might want to submit a EN Support Ticket (report as a "bug") and/or a tweet to @evernotehelps.  See links below.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

Since Evernote now is providing official support to all users via Twitter, you might post your request on Twitter @evernotehelps.  It might also be good to include a link back to your post here.

• Level 5*

hello, I've just subscribed my membership to Evernote Plus and I'm not able to upload a single file of 47 gb.

My brain translated your "47 gb" to "47MB".  If my translation was in error, please advise.  Clearly you can't upload 47GB in ONE note.

Archived