How to show reminders in left hand panel

carolannkg

I would like to have a list of my reminders come up in the left hand panel, so I know what's coming up in the next few days/weeks. The Knowledge Base article on Using Evernote Reminders to manage tasks says that reminders appear in a to do list pinned to the top of your note list. I have been going round and round in circles trying to work out how to do this!

Does anyone have any ideas on how to set this up?

Carol

Hi,

Reminders appear at the top of the middle pannel (the note list) if they're displayed with excerpt or with card view (sorry I don't know the exact terms in english). That mean they won't appear in the simple list view (that looks like a usability bug for me)

edit: there are différences between mac & windows for this. Maybe the KB is not very accurate and mention the left panel... don't know.

Hi,

Reminders appear at the top of the middle pannel (the note list) if they're displayed with excerpt or with card view (sorry I don't know the exact terms in english). That mean they won't appear in the simple list view (that looks like a usability bug for me)

edit: there are différences between mac & windows for this. Maybe the KB is not very accurate and mention the left panel... don't know.

Thanks, found it by going to card view, didn't even know that was there - still learning the programme!

Archived