(Archived) New Automatic Tag <Unsynched notes>

I just notcied this tasty new feature in the Tags list: a new automatic tag for notes that need to be synchronized.

I would diappoint you: this automatic tag is created when something's broken in your notes, and these notes are rejected by the server at sync time.

So I would suggest you to send us the notes in question (select one aor several notes and press Alt+Ctrl+Shift+E to have them emailed to us with note dump attached).

I just notcied this tasty new feature in the Tags list: a new automatic tag for notes that need to be synchronized.

I would diappoint you: this automatic tag is created when something's broken in your notes, and these notes are rejected by the server at sync time.

So I would suggest you to send us the notes in question (select one aor several notes and press Alt+Ctrl+Shift+E to have them emailed to us with note dump attached).

I'll try. At least one of my unsynchronized notes instantly causes EN 3.0 Beta to abort when ever I click on it in the Note list or try to scroll past it in the tape. I think it has "Toxic Note Syndrome". :)

Addendum: No joy. Simply clicking on the category causes an instant abort. I'll try to come up with some clever way to send off my Toxic Note(s) to you.

How did you get that? I need that! I have a notebook that's choking on sync and trying to figure out why.

I have had pretty good success reading the synchronization log file. The last event in the file has always been the problem (for me, so far, and I'm not out of the woods yet).

I don't see Alt+Ctrl+Shift+E documented in the on-line Help's Keyboard Shortcuts section. :) I'll send in a defect report. 8)

I don't see Alt+Ctrl+Shift+E documented in the on-line Help's Keyboard Shortcuts section. :) I'll send in a defect report. 8)

This is for the preiod of Beta. We will remove it as soon as will get ENX export woking correctly. So consider this a hidden feature for sending us broken notes.

This is for the preiod of Beta. We will remove it as soon as will get ENX export woking correctly. So consider this a hidden feature for sending us broken notes.

Understood on both counts. Thank you.

Archived