Evernote for Android 7.0.5.1 Release

Theresa Pittappilly

Idea

Today we just released 7.0.5.1 to the Play Store. This release contains bug fixes for an error a few folks were seeing about their SD card. If you are still seeing an error from Evernote after the update saying that the SD card has changed do let us know. 

Thanks again for all the great feedback. Let us know if you run into issues. 

9 replies to this idea

Today we just released 7.0.5.1 to the Play Store. This release contains bug fixes for an error a few folks were seeing about their SD card. If you are still seeing an error from Evernote after the update saying that the SD card has changed do let us know. 

Dear Theresa,

I received the message "SD card has changed" when I upgraded my android phone to v.7.0.5 and after this message all my local notes have dissappeared (I hadn't sync my evernote notes for the last 4 months). When I closed and reopened evernote it brought me all the notes that were synced 4 months ago. Is there any solution to this? Is there a location that I can find my local notes?

Thank you,

G

Hi

Generally I like evernote, it is really good and combined with my Samsung Note Pro it is the best note solution I have had yet.

My only wish is for a more refined pen stroke in handwriting mode. The finest stroke on the current version is still like a marker pen and so not conducive to jotting hand written notes and more refined diagrams.

kind regards

Andy.

Dear Theresa,

I received the message "SD card has changed" when I upgraded my android phone to v.7.0.5 and after this message all my local notes have dissappeared (I hadn't sync my evernote notes for the last 4 months). When I closed and reopened evernote it brought me all the notes that were synced 4 months ago. Is there any solution to this? Is there a location that I can find my local notes?

Thank you,

G

Hi G

When you upgraded to 7.5.1 did you see your missing notes? 

Still no scroll for Webclippernotes.

Tested on two Android 4.4.2 (Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy TabPro 8.4")

and one 4.1.2 (Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7")

Hi Morticia

Are you having issues scrolling your notes that were clipped from the web? If so, could you tell me if you clipped them from the web clipper on your phone, or from your desktop machine.

Hi Morticia

Are you having issues scrolling your notes that were clipped from the web? If so, could you tell me if you clipped them from the web clipper on your phone, or from your desktop machine.

Hi

The clip stop scroll down after 1/3 (approximately)

The clip was from my computer

http://www.prisjakt.nu/produkt.php?j=2802785,2791583,3024446

(I compare phones to a relative)

The clips from the phone works fine

Hi Morticia

Hi again

Now I updated to 7.0.6 and still no scroll.

Tested with new clip from computer. Same webpage. But the scroll stop at the same spot.

Dear Theresa,

Thank you,

G

Hi G

When you upgraded to 7.5.1 did you see your missing notes? 

I upgraded to 7.0.5.1 and not to 7.5.1 but I cannot see any of the missing notes.

Thanks.

Archived