Problem with Payments

Hi.  The company I work for has two business accounts.  One for our Chevrolet dealership and one for our Ford dealership.  For some reason Evernote is having an issue charging our company credit cards.  I have contact support about this and received Ticket # 1111002.  I got response pretty quickly for first level support but she passed along to the Billing team and I have heard nothing for days.  With our Ford Business account revoked and our Chevrolet one going to be revoked last week I need a response from the company.  I tried opening another ticket and have heard nothing back.  I have the number of someone in the Business Support team.  I called and left him a message.  Also I have heard nothing.  Currently I am sitting on the live chat waiting for a representative to get on with me.  I have been waiting for about 20 minutes.  Oh and because if the chat is idle for too long it disconnects I have to keep typing in something so I don't lose my place in the queue.

Currently my company is crippled without Evernote Business.  I need to hear back from someone immediately!  Please help!  Has anyone else run into this problem with paying with credits card and Evernote Support?

Archived