how do I download a note to my computer from Evernote using Chrome

I have a web page that I clipped and saved as a note in Evernote. I'm going to the state archives (where I can't bring in any paper) and would like to be able to take a look at this saved web page while I'm there. I may not be able to access Evernote on my laptop using wi-fi so I want to save it to the computer.

• Level 5*

You could add the Evernote Web Clipper extension to Chrome and clip the web page to your Evernote account.  If you don't know how to add extensions, start by clicking on the icon with three horizontal bars - More tools - Extensions - Get more extensions and then search for Evernote Web Clipper.  Once it is installed set it up the way you would like and clip whatever pages to EN.

• Level 5*

Even easier:  Open the Note in the EN Web client, select all of the Note's contents, copy, then paste into a word processor like MS Word, and save the file to your hard drive.

Still easier if you are on a Mac, or in Windows with a Print-to-PDF:  Just print the Note to a PDF and save on your hard drive.

• Level 5*

After re-reading your post, if you downloaded the page into a note and not just the address, you should be able to simply view it in EN.  Easiest yet.  ;)

Archived