Evernote and Wine

Hello.

I work with Evermore Premium.

And I work in the wine business.

All my tasting notes are stored as a regular EN note.

Who had experience with Winetastingnotes and Evermore.

Or Evernote plan an app for Wine related issues like Evernote Food.

Thanks

Christoph

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote tend not to discuss their future plans,  so your guess is as good as mine whether they will consider a wine-specific option - but the chances are they will not.  Evernote Food hasn't been developed for some months,  apart from a recent update which seemed more to do with technical account changes than any bug fixes or new features.  There are lots of add-ins for various purposes which range from standard templates to present your entries in a particular consistent style,  to full-on project management and calendar applications.  See here for some examples - https://appcenter.evernote.com/

If you'd simply like to keep your notes in a standard format (and with a bit of added style) have a look at Transpose - https://transpose.com/

• Level 5*

I'm beginning to like transpose too - it will apparently link to Google Calendar as well as Evernote and has intelligent date and all sorts of text fields,  and there's some talk of data analysis in the future...  looks like they're developing in a big way!

I'm beginning to like transpose too - it will apparently link to Google Calendar as well as Evernote and has intelligent date and all sorts of text fields,  and there's some talk of data analysis in the future...  looks like they're developing in a big way!

I use 5-6 times per day.

And tweak my templates (to?) often.

Its easier to use than kustomnote. The templates are more stable.

Transpose have some newbiebugs and maybe still have.

The title of my most often notes is nog

2015-06-18 time (am/pm) and what (have 8 options in checkbox and is tag as well)

Date like the rest of my everyday, like computer, phone, calender, brain!

Archived