"Upload Limit Reached"

It has been months now that I get the "upload limit reached". I have evernote basic but have not uploaded anything in months (can't! tells me I hit my limit). This is getting ridiculous. Anybody have any idea how to reset it or get support to actually acknowledge the problem?

Sounds like you have done a lot of uploading even though it was months ago.  There are three levels for uploading and better benefits on each upgrade. Compare the benefits of each level. You, probably, will be happier with the plus level compared to basic, and definitely with the Premium which has unlimited.  Sounds like reaching the limit refers to the total of uploads that are allowed regardless of when you uploaded.

• Level 5*

Sounds like you have done a lot of uploading even though it was months ago.  There are three levels for uploading and better benefits on each upgrade. Compare the benefits of each level. You, probably, will be happier with the plus level compared to basic, and definitely with the Premium which has unlimited.  Sounds like reaching the limit refers to the total of uploads that are allowed regardless of when you uploaded.

Sorry, that's completely wrong. Upload limits are reset every month.

Are you using a Mac? Windows?

In the desktop version you can delete all in a search, notebook etc

In Windows Ctrl +A and in Mac command A ?

You can create local notebooks (in the desktops version of Evernote) and put the notes in.

• Level 5*

I reached my 100k limit ...is there a mass delete method or do I have to delete one note at a  time ?

or is there a way to move the file into the cloud or to my server ??

Are you saying you now have 100,000 notes?  It should be possible to select batches of notes for deletion if they're no longer useful,  or you have the option to export old notes to ENEX files and store those somewhere else to free up capacity in your main database.  You could also set up a local notebook in a new free account to import the notes across and maintain them on your local server.

Archived