Version 3.3.3 - Skitch extension nowhere to be seen

Frank.dg

Idea

I'm itching to give the Skitch web annotating thing a test drive... but the extension is nowhere to be seen on either iPad or iPhone. Therefore it cannot be activated... even under "More" in the share center/ menu (in Safari). I'm stumped. I've already installed the update and run through the due authorizations.

6 replies to this idea

C'mon guys  :mellow:

The new update specifically advertises that one is able to annotate web pages via the Skitch extension in Safari. That was the main thrust of the update. So...?

Skitch.png?dl=1

The following instructions still leave me empty handed... the Skitch icon does not show on either iPad or iPhone: 

Skitch%202.png?dl=1

What iOS are you using? 8.3?

Yep. 8.3

OK... just figured out that I was looking in the wrong "More" section. I should have, according to the grayed out icons in the screenshot above, looked in the bottom section. Not the section above with the colorful icons, where one also sees the Evernote share icon. My bad. 

Working as it should :-) Thanks guys!

Evernote%20Camera%20Roll%2020150619%2018

Evernote%20Camera%20Roll%2020150619%2018

On 6/13/2015 at 7:13 AM, Frank.dg said:

I"ve done this on Iphone 5s.  I hit the Skitch icon and....nothing! Blank page.  What gives with that?

The new update specifically advertises that one is able to annotate web pages via the Skitch extension in Safari. That was the main thrust of the update. So...?

Skitch.png?dl=1

The following instructions still leave me empty handed... the Skitch icon does not show on either iPad or iPhone: 

Skitch%202.png?dl=1

Archived