Evernote iPhone Wallpaper Images

• Level 5*

Nice to see that Evernote still holds to the "Remember Everything" catch phrase, even if the official one is "One work space":

Remember_Everything_Wallpaper_750x1334.j

Didn't Soul Train have a logo something like this?

We've had a lot of request lately for Evernote iPhone wallpaper images and we've worked to make them available for you.

I don't recall seeing a single request for this on the board. Perhaps I've overlooked them??? Odd that the single "much requested" thing they choose to add has absolutely no impact on the product - it's wallpaper...

There were lots of requests on Twitter.

Ok. I still find it odd they are working on wallpaper rather than long time issues that directly affect the usability of the product (for a "100 year company" - Phil Libin's words) such as, well...let me think...scalability, security, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wallpaper - hmmmm - sideshow - at best

How about real useful feature enhancement such as ability to change those darned grey notebook icons to at least different colours or images - grey notebooks on a grey background - It does not get much more design hideous than that.  Please for the love of god do sonething about this so I can pay for your service as until you do I have to stick with another product :-(

Frustrating - much!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived