Switching from Evernote Premium to Plus and refund?

Hi, I am a current user of Evernote Premium with about 5 more months of subscriptions to go before renewal around Nov 2015.

I would like to switch to Evernote Plus as it suits my needs perfectly not to mention that it is a lot cheaper too. I have launched a help ticket to Evernote to enquire if they could transfer my subscription from Premium to Plus, using the balance of my current subscription to offset any payment to go to Plus.....but I have yet to receive a response.

Does anyone know how I may get to do this, if at all possible?

Thanks

Norah

• Level 5*

Since you are still a Premium account owner, you have access to real-time Support Chat:

See Evernote Chat Support., available business days 7am-7pm US CST. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

Hi, I am a current user of Evernote Premium with about 5 more months of subscriptions to go before renewal around Nov 2015.

I have launched a help ticket to Evernote to enquire if they could transfer my subscription from Premium to Plus, using the balance of my current subscription to offset any payment to go to Plus.....but I have yet to receive a response.

Does anyone know how I may get to do this, if at all possible?

Archived