HELP: Quota after cancelling premium

• Level 5*

Looks like you might have had 300MB or so of unsynced notes going through when the accounts handed over.  You may be able to set up a Local Notebook to clip thing into until your account resets - though it sounds like that might be a few months if the balance carries over - or you could set up a new free account (you'll need another email address to tie it to) to keep you going.  Did you lose any data in this process? 

Meantime if you didn't have that much to sync,  or you did lose data,  you'll need to raise a support ticket - submit a lost data report by choosing "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

-or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps (include the forum thread URL for extra background)

Looks like you might have had 300MB or so of unsynced notes going through when the accounts handed over.  You may be able to set up a Local Notebook to clip thing into until your account resets - though it sounds like that might be a few months if the balance carries over - or you could set up a new free account (you'll need another email address to tie it to) to keep you going.  Did you lose any data in this process? 

Meantime if you didn't have that much to sync,  or you did lose data,  you'll need to raise a support ticket - submit a lost data report by choosing "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

-or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps (include the forum thread URL for extra background)

Hi, I didn't lose any data and neither did I have any extra data to sync. I've reported the bug as you suggested, and I may employ a local notebook, but I hope they get back to me soon!

• Level 5*

Hi, I didn't lose any data and neither did I have any extra data to sync. I've reported the bug as you suggested, and I may employ a local notebook, but I hope they get back to me soon!

It is good that you reported the bug, but unfortunately Evernote does NOT usually provide a direct response to the user for free accounts.

To get a direct response from Evernote, you might post your issue on Twitter @evernotehelps.  It might also be good to include a link back to your post here.  See Evernote now is providing official support to all users via Twitter.

It is good that you reported the bug, but unfortunately Evernote does NOT usually provide a direct response to the user for free accounts.

To get a direct response from Evernote, you might post your issue on Twitter @evernotehelps.  It might also be good to include a link back to your post here.  See Evernote now is providing official support to all users via Twitter.

Ah, okay, thanks for the head's up. There's kind of a hole in their logic there - people who've been disappointed with the response from Evernote with their basic account are unlikely to upgrade!

Archived