Sync Failed Because you Have More Than 250 Synchronized Notesbooks

Hi, I am a hardcore Evernote evangelist. I have used it to manage every part of my life across two careers and more than 6 years. I started using Evernote around the summer of 2010. I have used it everyday since.

At this point I am totally frustrated with Evernote given the inability to sync and use it across devices.  About 3 months ago I received the error "Sync Failed Because you Have More Than 250 Synchronized Notebooks". I deleted many note books and now I have 234 notebooks but the same error occurs.

Evernote customer service has attempted to identify the notebook that may be causing the error but nothing has worked.

Please let me know if anyone has discovered a solution. I am considering switching to OneNote if I am not able to correct this.

Thanks

Hi, I am a hardcore Evernote evangelist. I have used it to manage every part of my life across two careers and more than 6 years. I started using Evernote around the summer of 2010. I have used it everyday since.

At this point I am totally frustrated with Evernote given the inability to sync and use it across devices.  About 3 months ago I received the error "Sync Failed Because you Have More Than 250 Synchronized Notebooks". I deleted many note books and now I have 234 notebooks but the same error occurs.

Evernote customer service has attempted to identify the notebook that may be causing the error but nothing has worked.

Please let me know if anyone has discovered a solution. I am considering switching to OneNote if I am not able to correct this.

Thanks

Try deleting some of the notebooks using the web client. Then try syncing.

• Level 5*

You could also try logging all the way out.

You don't mention which platform, but you could try re-creating your database on your desktop.

Archived