account type:free after upgrading to PLUS

lauris.marchs

after upgrading evernote from free to pluss, web version shows maximum note size 50mb (and if I try to upload more than 25mb its working) but desktop version shows account level:free and max note size 25mb and I cant make note bigger than 25mb.. what can I do? 

• Level 5*

First, I would edit the above and remove your EN mail to address from the image.

Next I would exit completely from Windows EN, File - Exit, and then restart EN.  Sometimes a restart of EN is required to update some of the account values.  You can also try logging out of Windows EN and back in.  If these don't work and the problem persists for a couple more days I would submit a trouble ticket.

First, I would edit the above and remove your EN mail to address from the image.

Next I would exit completely from Windows EN, File - Exit, and then restart EN.  Sometimes a restart of EN is required to update some of the account values.  You can also try logging out of Windows EN and back in.  If these don't work and the problem persists for a couple more days I would submit a trouble ticket.

From the text of the message box, it appears you are on an older version of the client. You need to upgrade the client.

thanks guys

Archived