Full Page Clips Not Displaying Correctly

I've noticed that since the last Evernote update any full pages I've clipped no longer display correctly. Margins are off, the entire page doesn't display, etc.  This wasn't a problem until the update.  Anyone else notice this?  Any solutions?  Thanks!

• Level 5*

I've followed through the last few updates (although I haven't installed the one which came out yesterday or early today yet...) and I've not had any problems - it seems to me that sometimes a new clip doesn't display in its full glory until Evernote has gone through whatever syncing / indexing / converting it may be doing in the background.  Give it an hour or so and you should get the full content.  If not,  I'd suggest copying your databases folder to your desktop (Tools > Options > General for the location) as a safeguard,  then uninstall / restart / reinstall Evernote (as Administrator) to see whether you can resolve the issue.

• Level 5*

I'd suggest copying your databases folder to your desktop (Tools > Options > General for the location) as a safeguard,  then uninstall / restart / reinstall Evernote (as Administrator) to see whether you can resolve the issue.

IMO, it is unlikely that a reinstall will fix this issue.  Reinstall is easy to suggest when you don't have to do it.

I've noticed that since the last Evernote update any full pages I've clipped no longer display correctly. Margins are off, the entire page doesn't display, etc.  This wasn't a problem until the update.  Anyone else notice this?  Any solutions?  Thanks!

More likely it was changes in the last EN update that caused the issue.  Evernote has been going through a lot of changes that affect formatting.  It is also possible that changes to the EN Web Clipper or to the web page could cause the issue.

If you can consistently reproduce the behavior, then I'd suggest that you Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

As a workaround until Evernote fixes the issue, you could try "Simplify Formatting". I use that often, and generally works well.

Archived