Numbered list display

Pablo99

Idea

When I am viewing/editing a note, I see the numbered list I have created.

But when I view the note in the Notes or Notebook screens, the numbered list format is lost, and I see just the string of text concatenated together. I was expecting to see the same numbered list format.

Am I doing something wrong in these views, or is this how the system currently works?

Thanks for any insight 

- Pablo

3 replies to this idea

Hi Pablo99,

Thank you for the feedback. I just wanted to confirm the issue that you are seeing. It sounds like the numbered list is showing properly in the note itself, but when you are looking at the "snippet" of the note in the note list, in either the Notes or Notebook view, the snippet doesn't show the actually #s, is that correct? 

I just want to make sure at it's the minimized version of the note that is incorrect and that the note itself.

- Nancy 

Hi Nancy - correct. Also: same symptoms with bulleted lists as well.

Again: not sure if I am doing something wrong with viewing the snippets, or this is currently how the system works.

If the latter: would be nice to view the snippets in their bulleted or numbered formats as well.

Thanks for your insight

- Pablo

Hi Pablo99,

Thank you for the feedback. I just wanted to confirm the issue that you are seeing. It sounds like the numbered list is showing properly in the note itself, but when you are looking at the "snippet" of the note in the note list, in either the Notes or Notebook view, the snippet doesn't show the actually #s, is that correct? 

I just want to make sure at it's the minimized version of the note that is incorrect and that the note itself.

- Nancy 

Hi Nancy - correct. Also: same symptoms with bulleted lists as well.

Again: not sure if I am doing something wrong with viewing the snippets, or this is currently how the system works.

If the latter: would be nice to view the snippets in their bulleted or numbered formats as well.

Thanks for your insight

- Pablo

Yes, in the minimized version this is currently the design so that you can see more of the content.  It is not a bug. We will take this feedback into consideration. Thanks for the response! 

- Nancy 

Archived