After Lollipop upgrade Evernote is not working and can't install

I am using Asus Fonepad7 Tab K00Z . Asus provided a system update to Android Lollipop version and after that My Evrnote application is not working. When I try to remove and install the application again after download and when installation starts device restarts .Can you suggest a method to install evernote app.Or ever not didnt support Lollipop version of android ?

• Level 5*

Hi - AFAIK Lollipop is supported.  Try uninstalling / restarting / reinstalling again,  and if you still have issues raise a ticket by choosing "login/account access issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

-or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps

Hi Geo:

Evernote Android does support Lollipop.

You can try uninstalling Evernote, then re-install from the Google Play store.

Be sure that you install the most current version of Evernote. This should resolve the issue for you.

• 1 year later...

After I received a free upgrade to Evernote Premium the app on my mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 stopped working. I uninstalled it and now from the Google play store it says Evernote cannot be installed. Error code 505.

Archived