Search by note due date

I'm new to Evernote, am using ipad Air IOS 8.1 I think. I've built up a portfolio of notes some of which have notification dates. I'm wanting to know how to search my notes to find what I need to attend to today. Any ideas? I'm sure Evernote must support this.

• Level 5*

I think this is hard to do on any iOS device.

Here is the Search to show Open Reminders Due Today:

remindertime:day -remindertime:day+1 -ReminderDoneTime:*

IMO, this is way to much to type on an iOS device.

What you can do is create a Saved Search using EN Win or EN Mac, and then use that on your iPad.

dave the rave -  

Here are 2 ideas.

1. If you are using an iPad, you've got a fine Calendar app. Put your meetings in it.

2. If you feel you really need to use EN for this function, add a character string to each Note that represents something you need to "attend". The character string would look something like this: "attendYYYYMMDD" (no quotes, no spaces), where YYYYMMDD is the day you need to "attend" a meeting related to that Note. You could also put the character string at the start of the Note Title. That way, you could also sort them in Evernote. Then, when the day comes, search for the appropriate value of the character string.

I guess this is a BGOTO (Blind Glimpse Of The Obvious), but no matter what app you use, you will have to enter (type in) something into your iPad. Your iPad isn't going to figure it out on its own.

• Level 5*

Depending upon how structured you are in maintaining your reminder dates, you can press the clock icon in the Notes view and see all your reminders.  You can sort by date and show upcoming.  So if you do well managing your reminders today would be on top of the list.  YMMV.  If not, saved search is your best bet, per JM. 

Archived