After annotate PDF hyperlinks (in new annotated PDF) don't work.

Sito

Hi,

is there some solution how to annotate PDF - for example make notes to hyperlinks in PDF - and after saving it and opening new annotated version of this PDF make these hyperlinks still work? Becouse after annotation I am not able to click on them anymore.

Thanks for your suggestions.

• Level 5*

Hi - are you saying that you're adding the links to the PDF as part of your annotation,  or is it that the PDF contains working URL's initially,  but once saved with annotations those links no longer work?  The only possible workaround I can imagine would be to export the text of the PDF into the note - which will auto-recognise and preserve any links.  Any further annotation of the PDF won't (or shouldn't,  anyway) affect the exported text.

The second case is right ( the PDF contains working URL's initially,  but once saved with annotations those links no longer work) . Thank you for your advice ... but it would be still nice to have fully working annotated PDF file (don't know why hyperlinks don't work after annotations ...)

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Worth a bug report I'd say - you would expect annotation not to be destructive of a PDF's basic functions.  Submit a report by choosing "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

-or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

Archived