Upgrade to Premium as a WSJ+ subscriber

I have tried twice (January and May) to upgrade from the Basic Evernote to Premium.  I have seen many advertisements in the Wall Street Journal and would love to do this, but anytime I try I have been stymied by your "technology".  I have gotten a access code (or whatever you call it), but never see the points added to my Evernote account.   And when I try the process again, I'm informed that the link has already been performed/accessed/whatever and I cannot make it any further. 

And when I try to access your Evernote Support, I get messages, that I can only do that as a Premium member.  Bah, humbug!

I've spoken to the folks at the WSJ where I've been a subscriber for decades and they tell me that Evernote has to resolve the problem. 

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,

Charlie

• Level 5*

Hi.  There's a web page here with more information - http://www.wsjplus.com/offers/evernote

It includes the following

How to Claim

To claim your complimentary year's subscription to Evernote Premium, click the Redeem Now button at the top of this page. You'll then be invited to create an account with Evernote or log in to your existing Evernote account to make sure your Evernote Premium credit is applied. 

If you are already an Evernote Premium subscriber, you can still take advantage of this offer. Follow the same steps; once you're logged into your account, visit your Account Settings. Under Get More, click on Points. Your account should now be credited with 120 points, which will allow you to redeem a one-year free subscription to Evernote Premium at your discretion or redeem a selection of alternative benefits.

If that doesn't work for you,  please raise a CS support ticket by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action
-or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps

If you go by the website you'll get an instant acknowledgement and ticket number - post that back here and we can get an admin to have a look at the issue for you.

Archived