Note Links in Basic accounts

I may just be having a major brain *****, but for the last few days I have been unable to create Note Links on the Android app. I'm back on the basic free plan (for now), and my app is up-to-date. I cannot find the Note Link option in any of the menus. Longpress makes no difference.

I've never had this problem before and use them quite extensively. Does anyone know if this option was deprecated for the Basic, free plan?

• Level 5*

Hiya WG - just about to take a break so follow ups to this might take a while,  but if I long press I get a menu which has "see all" at the bottom.  Copy note link is hidden under there...   :)

Oh. My. God. How in the world did I manage to forget that one... I've only done it a few hundred times... Sigh, thank you, Gaz. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to crawl under a rock and die of shame.

• Level 5*

Not a problem - there's so much in each app,  and each one is slightly different.  If you have web,  mobile and desktop apps you have to keep track of three sets of detailed architecture..  every so often some option or other falls through the cracks. What we need is a good forum so you can raise that sort of query and get reminded ..  oh yeah.

B)

Archived