Ubuntu 14.04

Hi

I want to know something.

I haver Evernote premium.

Evernote is synchronized in 2 computers for me.

The third computer is not window but ubuntu

I want to install evernote with ubuntu.

1- Is it lawful?

2- what is the best way to do this?

3- Is it problem with synchronization when a part of the computers are ubuntu and the other part linux.

4- I see a tutorial to download with win but I stopped it when appear in the screen a warning of the microsoft company. What is it?

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you can find a way to run a Windows (or Mac) emulation on ubuntu you should be able to install an Evernote desktop version - or you could use the web version in any browser.  I can't offer you any more detailed help - maybe there are some other ubuntu users out there who can do so.  Evernote don't support either linux or ubuntu installations,  so you should test carefully and keep careful backups of your notes.  When you do complete your installation,  please consider coming back here to confirm how you did so!

@gazumped

Hi

Thank you!

OK. I  understand that Evernote don't support such installations

I think that  the web version i more secure.With the web version in the last months, "Clearly" is present but it is impossible to maintain Evernote clipper (in Firefox in ubuntu, in window it is good in google, firefox and Opera)

Have you a tip to maintain the clipper in firefox and ubuntu? Thus question was asked by me to the  Evernote company and up today received any response!

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Sorry - no expertise here.  One suggestion - in some clipper add-ons you can specify whether clips are saved to the local version of Evernote or to the server;  make sure yours save to the server - your local Evernote won;t be where Clipper expects it to be!

Archived