Scannable errors

Padredana

I have recently started using scannable and it was working fine until today.  I scanned a bunch of receipts, but when I go to send them to evernote I get one of the two following errors: 1) A note with this document already exists.  2)  Couldn't save to Evernote - an error occurred while saving. 

Please help...I've tried rebooting, sending the receipts one at a time, and cursing...none of it helps...

I have the same issue. After installing the newest update, I got a message after scanning, that the document cannot saved to Evernote. Sign out and in didn´t help. When I scan the document again, scannable says the document is already in the Evernote folder.

Same issue here. Newest update reports both identical error messages when saving. 

Noticed that after the first "error when saving to evernote" message appears, the scan actually DID synch, so the second time it says "a document with the same name already exists"

Would love a fix - I just recommended this app!

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing here and it started about the same time.

It uploads but says it didn't.

To then scan something new I have to delete what is there.  Makes me worry because if what I previously scanned was not uploaded I don't want it lost.

• Level 5*

OK - basic fix for mobile app misbehaving;  uninstall and reinstall latest version.  Make sure you have uploaded all your current scans to avoid losing data.  If you're on the latest version and still having problems,  the best place to raise it is on the release thread - https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/83963-scannable-11-is-here 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived