A message "upload limit reached" keeps popping up

I accidentally used evernote while trying to save .ppt file from dropbox account. Because it was 57mb and I already used some mb before, I bought evernote plus so I could upload the file and another notes (evernote plus gives 1gb data limit). The problem is this annoying message, saying that the note (with 57mb file) I tried to upload is too big anyway. What's even worse, I deleted this big .ppt file but the message shows up every time I write a new note (even empty!), making me mad and preventing me from using evernote. How do I fix this?

I accidentally used evernote while trying to save .ppt file from dropbox account. Because it was 57mb and I already used some mb before, I bought evernote plus so I could upload the file and another notes (evernote plus gives 1gb data limit). The problem is this annoying message, saying that the note (with 57mb file) I tried to upload is too big anyway. What's even worse, I deleted this big .ppt file but the message shows up every time I write a new note (even empty!), making me mad and preventing me from using evernote. How do I fix this?

Did you empty the trash?

Archived