Feature request: note list view with full editable notes like old Google Notebook

One of difficulties I have with EN is the somewhat cluttered interface. Having 3 columns makes the note space too small. Got better with the trend of more horizontal space of laptop screens but even so... Yes I know we can use F11 to show/hide note list view or make a note full screen

snippet view robs horizontal space (it  is the one I use) and yes I know there is list view but the later is not a solution beacuse it robs vertical space.

I remember the late Google Notebook had an option with only 2 columns: tag and notes view. But we could scroll all the notes by tag and not only one at a time, selected from list view as EN.

Would this be possible? A list or snippet view in wihich all the notes were editable and viewed in full?

It would unclutter the EN interface and enable scrolling all notes with the same tag

Best Regards

JPaz

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you're using the desktop version,  check out the View menu from which you can switch on and off various features down to a simple note only window if you wish.

Thank you Gazumped. I am aware of that and have already tried them but does not fully solve my problem.

Eventually I may hide the tags column (f10) and select tags iby dropdown menu by clicking the tag icon. That would indeed simplify the interface with only 2 columns.

But I would also like to scroll all full notes of a tag

Best Regards

JPaz

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived