京セラ画面真っ白問題

Hiro MATS

Idea

私と妻のアカウントでも問題が起きてます。二人とも京セラのSoftBank 202Kです。少なくともバージョン6.3.3.1までは問題ありませんでした。強制終了、データ消去、再インストール、端末再起動を様々な順序で実施するも問題解消せず。我が家に転がっている旧端末でバージョン7.0.3について調べてみました。それぞれ、インストールして初回の同期後、Evernoteを終了させて再度実行で真っ白になるか。同じ京セラでもSoftBank 101Kと201Kでは問題ありませんでした。auのHTC社のISW12HTも問題無し。Androidバージョンに依存? 共存アプリの問題? …年会費払ってるんだけどなあ…。

5 replies to this idea

本当は日本語版フォーラムに投稿しようとしたのですが、EvernoteのIDでサインインした途端に英語版フォーラムに切り替わってしまい、日本語版はOops!閲覧権限がありません、と、なってしまいました。疲れ果てたので、用意していた日本語を英語版フォーラムとはわかってはいつつ貼り付けました。一応、英語もそれなりにできる人間ですが、もう、疲れ果てました。

Kyocera White Freeze Problem(Evernote freezes at the 2nd time and the screen becomes all white)

My and my wife's account are facing this problem. There seems that many Japanese Evernote Android app users with Kyocera smartphones are being annoyed with this problem. You should fix this problem as soon as possible.

I and my wife are using Kyocera 202K(SoftBank) and we are facing the same problem. At least the vesion of 6.3.3.1 of Android Evernote app has no problem. I tried to tap Force-Terminate button, Erase-Data button, reboot my smartphone in many orders with the version of 7.0.3, the problem did not be solved.

I've checked with our old smartphones in our house. Installing 7.0.3, first sign-in, first sync, terminate, and finally, restart Evernote app. If Evernote app starts at the 2nd time correctly, it's OK, but the screen becomes all white and freezes, it's not OK.

The result: Kyocera 101K(SoftBank)=>OK, Kyocera 201K(SoftBank)=> OK, HTC ISW12HT(au)=> OK. Kyocera 202K(SoftBank)=>NOT ok. According to the reviews of the Android Evernote app, many Kyocera smartphones seem to be not OK.

Does this problem depends on the version of Android? This problem occurs because of other apps? ...though I'm paying for the premium fee...

----

Firstly I was planning to submit this into the Japanese forum where all the conversations are done in Japanese language. But when I signed-in to the Japanese forum, I was forcedly fowarded to this English forum. And I tried to access the Japanese forum with signed-in status, I faced "Oops!" It said permission denied, not found and the like... I got so devastated, so I pasted the Japanese sentences above as-is to this English forum...

----

Why don't you provide tiny Evernote Web version for Android and iOS users, too? Your app often causes fatal bugs, at that time, even if the behavior is too poor, we can access to our data through Evernote Web with Android and iOS browsers.

プレミアム登録してるので、サポート窓口に問い合わせができる権利があるのですが…。アクティビティログなど様々な情報を提供してるのに全く改善してもらえません。ログを読み解いてみたところ、真っ白フリーズ時は一行もログが出ない。京セラ製ランチャーの問題か?と、様々なランチャーを試したが駄目。Evernoteサポートの方で、アキバで京セラの中古でも買ってきて現象が再現するかを確認して欲しいとお願いしているのだけれど…。今は他の方のレビューを参考に、Evernoteというタイトルの空ノートを作り、そのノートへのショートカットをホーム画面に置いて現象を回避しています。

Archived