Getting the "Choose the Evernote Level" box on every start

Hi - just installed version 5.8.6.7472 on a Windows 7 desktop.

Every time I start Evernote the box asking me to chose an Evernote Level pops up (see attached image). I chose Basic each time, and a second confirming box pops up.

How can I make this stop? Is there an easy way to roll back to an earlier version?

Note that an installation of the same version on a Windows 8.1 laptop seems to work just fine.

Many thanks

post-256420-0-27347000-1430407224_thumb.

• Level 5*

Sounds like a bug.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

Sounds like a bug.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

Second this. If you create a ticket let me know and I'll fast track it. 

• Level 5*

With the beta features enabled, if you cut and paste text that includes check boxes, from EN into MS Word (and other apps), the checkboxes do not show.

Just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.  I meant to put it in New Evernote for Windows 5.8.6 GA under Windows Product Feedback.

• 6 months later...

Archived