Evernote for Android v7.0.3 Released

Theresa Pittappilly

Idea

Earlier today we released Evernote for Android 7.0.3 to the Play Store.

This release was focused around the new and improved Evernote Premium, where Premium users can now enjoy unlimited monthly uploads. We have also introduced Evernote Plus, a new subscription tier. You can read more about the new tiers on the Evernote blog: Introducing Evernote Plus and the new Evernote Premium . This release also includes miscellaneous bug fixes. Thank you for all the issues you have reported so far.

Please do reply to this post with any issues you hit with the update as well as any feedback you may have. Thanks in advance!

8 replies to this idea

Generally very satisfied with EN and to unlock all features I am more than happy to stay premium. Especially since I need presentation mode.

Which brings me to the my question about presentation mode. When I look at the video at: https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/38825186at the end (minute 1.14) there is mention of "coming to Android soon". I know EN doesn’t give out roadmaps, but this is according to EN's own video. This was May 2014 and almost a year on, can we expect this anytime soon?

I think its fair to say that since it's classified as a point of differentation for EN between plus and premium, Android users too deserve to use this feature.

• Level 5*

Hi Theresa - after updating to 7.0.3 I don't seem to have access to the business card feature any more.  Just tried to add one business card to my database - contrasty background,  inside the screen boundary,  focussed OK.. SNAP..Done.  Saving to Database...  but no note.  Synced both phone (Samsung GS3) and Desktop (Win 8.1,  EN 5.8.5) but no note.  Repeated pic twice more - there are no new notes in my database.   :unsure:

Edit:  just used Document Camera to snap the card,  which seemed to work.. I could at least add a title to the note containing the picture.  Although now I look at the note there's no picture attached...

• Level 5*

Hi Theresa.  Thanks for getting back - I just went through the business card process to generate a fresh log for you and everything worked perfectly!   :D   So now I feel dumb..   :(  (Or at least dumber than usual...)

It looks like the card I was trying to scan previously - or maybe the light in the room I was using - may have been the problem after all.  

I'll give this a go with a few more cards,  but I seem to be cured.  More to follow if that's not the case.

• Level 5*

EDIT:  and then the other shoe dropped - although I saw the scanned picture in Evernote,  it didn't save to the database - I have no note with that content.  Logs coming...

Lags..

I love evernote and I'm using it all the time, but it really hurts my eyes when scrolling insinde a note and experiencing LAGS i hate it! Sometimes it's even uncomfortable to use when editing bigger note.. I'm using it on my GALAXY NOTE 4 and I think it's very powerful smartphone to handle such app.. I also have evernote installed on my Iphone 6 and it doesn't suffer LAGGING, so my question is why the app on ANDROID isn't optimized as good as the one on IOS? I'm a premium user and I want it to run smooth on my note 4. Hope you will do something about that. Thx and keep doing good job!

On 29/04/2015 at 7:58 PM, Rpfc said:

Generally very satisfied with EN and to unlock all features I am more than happy to stay premium. Especially since I need presentation mode.

Which brings me to the my question about presentation mode. When I look at the video at: https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/38825186at the end (minute 1.14) there is mention of "coming to Android soon". I know EN doesn’t give out roadmaps, but this is according to EN's own video. This was May 2014 and almost a year on, can we expect this anytime soon?

I think its fair to say that since it's classified as a point of differentation for EN between plus and premium, Android users too deserve to use this feature.

Hello, I would love to hear more about WHEN presentation mode will be available for Android, as I have been waiting for this equity between the Android platform and the iOS platform for YEARS now. Thanks.

Archived