screenshot is breaking aero

Every time I press my hot key to take an evernote screenshot now my computer chokes and goes black for a bit.  Then after the screenshot is done aero is disabled.  This never used to happen.  Anyone else getting this recently?

Sorry... :-)  Win7 64bit

gfx card is a geforce 750 ti (let me know if you need more details)

I think I know what started the problem...

I have 3 screens.  I used to have a 1920x1080 a 2460x1440 and a 1280x1024.  Things worked fine.  Then I swaped my 1280x1024 for another 1920x1080.  So now I have two 1080p and one 2560x1440.  I checked and if I lower resolution on one my monitors this problem no longer happens.  So it seems the problem is related to having such a large total resolution between all monitors. 

• Level 5*

Yup.  Sounds like a memory or processor issue crunching the numbers connected with all that screen space.  I suggest you submit a bug report on this.  You won't necessarily get any follow-up,  but it does mean that the devs will take a look at your situation and (maybe) fix it in a future release...

Submit a bug/ lost data report by choosing "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here> https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

Archived