How to make it harder to delete a note

Hi, I have a question/concern. It's too easy to delete a note. If I have a note selected and hit delete on my key board then it's gone forever. That scares me. Is there a way to have a pop up window ask me "are you sure you want to delete note?"

Thanks!

Hi, I have a question/concern. It's too easy to delete a note. If I have a note selected and hit delete on my key board then it's gone forever. That scares me. Is there a way to have a pop up window ask me "are you sure you want to delete note?"

Thanks!

That link discusses two scenarios.  When you delete an entire note, it goes into the trash where it can be easily retrieved.  If you accidentally delete part of a note, you can "undo".  If you accidentally deleted part of a note & don't realize it until later, premium users can access note history, which is taken only once about every eight hours.  If you are not premium & know your missing data was in the note for at least eight hours (on the EN servers, where note history is taken), then you can pay $5 for a single month of premium.

Archived