WebClipper for Safari does not work

Mata Hari

• Level 5*

Hi.  You already have a few threads running for web clipper problems,  how about we keep all the related queries under one heading and in the right forum?  Please don't post in different areas - I think I already replied to this somewhere else...

As mentioned, most of my topics have been deleted by EN staff without my consent or informing me at all

Now I get to know that this issue belongs somewhere else, but I don't know where, and you also mention that it has been replied. When ? Where ?

Other Forums act like knowledge base f ex when you ask a question you get suggestions on replies

But EN has not this so I cannot know if I am reinventing the wheel.

As mentioned, most of my topics have been deleted by EN staff without my consent or informing me at all

Now I get to know that this issue belongs somewhere else, but I don't know where, and you also mention that it has been replied. When ? Where ?

Other Forums act like knowledge base f ex when you ask a question you get suggestions on replies

But EN has not this so I cannot know if I am reinventing the wheel.

Honey, you always are reinventing the wheel. Evernote does not need to get your permission to delete your posts. Nor are they required to inform you if they do. Having said that, this has been discussed with you here...

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/83222-where-are-my-old-topics/

• 2 weeks later...

My question has not been replied, nor solved since then.
Gazumped #2 mentions that the question has been replied but where is it then ?

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/83222-where-are-my-old-topics/ BurgersNFries writes that

"Actually, the threads that were not migrated from the old board are no longer available"

It is quite remarkable that an "operative" (EN staff ?) replies "the question has been replied"
Gazumped also requires that new posts be sent to right areas. What areas ? Gazumped is laconic.

BurgersNFries shows up a considerable despise, is just having fun, nothing to do with the subject.

This is a Forum for informaiton on EN and not about ridiculing.

Such comments should be outlawed.

It seems that EN actually is an abbreviation for "Ever Note Problems" i e problems for Ever.

@Mata Hari

Your original post doesn't have much details. You'd get better responses if you post:

- Your OS version #

- Safari version #

- Web Clipper version #

- What happens when you click the toolbar icon?

- The URL you're trying to clip.

And on Safari there's a problem with CSP described here: https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/66224-safari-clipper-and-content-security-policy-csp-issue/that's a known issue that we don't have a fix for at the moment. 

Yosemite.

8.0.4 Safari

6.4  Web Clipper

Nothing happens when clicking the toolbar icon. 
But after a week there was som activity: the Save window appeared, but could not clip

This happens on any URL

I also discoverd sites on Chrome that cannot be clipped with EN but I have to use OneNote Clipper

Here is one such site

Previously I have announced incorrect clipping on certain pages - they still are incorrect with EN 6.0.11

My conclusion is that WebClipper is buggy...

Archived