Shortcuts revert to old version after sync with iPad

I spent time carefully putting a combination of saved searches, notes and notebooks into the Shortcut section (top left in EVNT screen), on my mac, i use that a lot. This has definitely synced. However when my iPad later synced with Evernote, it made those shortcuts revert to was on iPad which is an older version of those items, and my newly selected items disappeared. This happened several times. I don't use Evernote on iPad much (i tend to use it more on mac and iPhone), but for some reason iPad messes up shortcuts! Is this a bug, how do i prevent it from happening?

• Level 5*

Definitely sounds like a bug to me.  

I don't know of any work-arounds other than to first make sure all of your devices with Evernote have sync'd, starting with the iPad.  Then add one shortcut on your Mac and sync, then sync your IPad and see if it sync's properly.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

Archived