First Initial Default Profile

Hi there,

I really like the first initial profile picture that other people can see on evernote, I would really like to know where it comes from and if I could make it my official profile picture.

Thanks in advance,

R.

• Level 5*

Sorry - my bad.  Not sure which picture you're now referring to,  but if you aren't seeing the default in your profile,  you could always copy someone else's picture and add it as I outlined above.  Or were you meaning the default pictures in this forum?

• 2 months later...

I think Romaiin might be talking about the icon I'm using here (whatever the equivalent is for his/her first initial). It shows up in the Evernote Desktop app if you go to Account Info. I like it too and had the same question about where it comes from and getting a copy of the image file, which is how I found this discussion! I couldn't find anything about it online so I just took a screengrab from the Account Info screen in Evernote Desktop.

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  That image seems to be buried in Evernote's web settings somewhere - the best version is the one in Account Info.  A Google image search for "Initial Letters" (without the quotes) might generate something similar,  but it's a matter of personal choice...

Is this the image you mean? (That's the image that shows up for me when I remove my profile picture in the Evernote desktop app (Version 6.0.16 (451861 Direct)) on OS X 10.9.5. 

no-profile-pic.png

Edited @ 08:47 PDT:

Oops! I think I found the one you mean. This image has all of the letters together, but it's short work for you to break out the one(s) you want!

9a4a3ed10feb60c8b26409e0583d595d.jpg

One more edit (09:10AM):

The letters in this design were created by Radhika Abhyankar whose Behance page for the project can be found here.

• Level 5*

Hi.  No,  I think we're talking about this sort of thing which pops up according to the initial letter of your user name (or email address...)

Adding your own photo seems to remove your 'letter' option altogether.

post-63053-0-96543000-1437927060.jpg

Edit:  Wow! Spot on - those are the very letters!  Just being nosy now - where did you find them?

Hi.  No,  I think we're talking about this sort of thing which pops up according to the initial letter of your user name (or email address...)

Adding your own photo seems to remove your 'letter' option altogether.

attachicon.gifphoto.jpg

Edit:  Wow! Spot on - those are the very letters!  Just being nosy now - where did you find them?

Google Image Search: evernote profile image letter. It's about 10 rows down. :) 

Archived