notebook change & automatic text formatting of pasted text

shakti

Idea

just upgraded evernote to version 6.0.8 & noticed the following:

overall it appears lighter, although the green frame of notes when highlighted is gone, so now, perhaps for nostalgic reasons, I must say that liked the previous appearance better.

so here's what I noted:

1) in the previous version I could change to a non-default notebook in the note by choosing directly from the drop down in the upper left hand corner. now the drop down appears as an extra pop-up & an extra click (on move) is needed to make the change. - why would one add an extra step to change the notebook from the default to another one? this seems to be unnessessary & clumsy.

2) in the previous version, when I pasted a text to a new note it would be formatted automatically in the font I had chosen as the default, whereas now the text keeps the source's font - any suggestion as to how this may be avoided?

3) I thought that the note header font was more elegant before when it was kept in a smaller fontsize!

thanks,

shakti

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

@shakti:

Since you are referring to the EN Mac client ("6.0.8"), I'm moving your thread to the EN Mac section.

With regards to #2:  If you paste with CMD-SHIFT-V the text should use the formatting where you have pasted it.

Archived