switch between pdf file and viewed in note view

swirlingsand

Idea

I manage to attach a number of related PDFs to several of my notes, either from scans, science articles, etc.  Along with that it can become a little unruly to scan to the bottom of a page of a file that contains several PDFs.  While one can set the preference for the entire collection to either view in note or open as a file, would it be possible to toggle this feature back and forth for individual notes?  That would provide a great deal of flexibility in my work flow...

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for here.  Yes you can set 'view as attachment' on or off for each file.  You could also open the files in a PDF reader and have several PDFs from the same note open at one time,  or open more than one copy of that note.

Greetings...  

Thank you for the message, it prompted me to right (option) click on the file which gave me the option to either show in line or view as an attachment.  I had not attempted that before.  It would still be helpful (or perhaps not for some) to be able to do that for all attachments associated with a particular note at one time with a button...  Just an idea...

Archived