Forwarding emails to Evernote Uploader

I just discovered an email that I could not forward to Evernote and was curious if anyone else has had this problem.

It was from my gmail account but I tested other emails from the same account and they went through. I forwarded the undeliverable email to my iCloud account and again was not abble to forward that email to Evernote. I tested other emails from my iCloud account and again it worked. So I concluded that it was just that one specific type of email that I could not forward to Evernote from any email account.

The email was an automated invoice from a no-reply email generated by a financial institute. I'm curious if there is a list of type of emails that can't be forwarded to Evernote. This was a very strange case.

If anyone else has had a similare issue like this please comment and let me know if you were able to resolve it and how. Thanks.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I think the best way to resolve this issue would be for you to raise a support ticket and add as much information as possible,  including a copy of the email (if you're happy to do so).

Submit the report by choosing "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here> https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action
- if you're a premium or Business user,  you'll also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm weekdays,  PST)

It's likely (IMHO) that your email has a link to a secure web page containing the invoice,  which may be the reason it won't forward;  have you forwarded other emails of the same sort previously?

Hi.  I think the best way to resolve this issue would be for you to raise a support ticket and add as much information as possible,  including a copy of the email (if you're happy to do so).

Submit the report by choosing "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here> https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action
- if you're a premium or Business user,  you'll also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm weekdays,  PST)

It's likely (IMHO) that your email has a link to a secure web page containing the invoice,  which may be the reason it won't forward;  have you forwarded other emails of the same sort previously?

No I have never forwarded emails from this email provider. The company is ADP which is a Business Payroll Management service company. I'm assuming due to the sensitivity of the content their may be some advance security settings. Just strange that it forwards to another email account but not to Evernote. Thanks for your advise but I am not going to submit a report yet till I can trouble shoot this some more so that I know it's an Evernote issue. But still curious to see if anyone else has had similar issues.

Archived