Removing Evernote from Rt Click/Context Menu

Could someone please give me guidance on how to remove the Evernote clipping items from the context menu which appears when I right click? These were added with the most recent update to the software. As a result I've found I'm constantly clipping pages inadvertently to Evernote when I try to produce the right click menu (5 times in the past hour). Not good.

post-255459-0-30036300-1429490808_thumb.

• Level 5*

Sorry, but I don't see the issue/concern you are describing.

The Evernote clipping options are at the BOTTOM of the right-click list, so I don't see how you could accidentally select them.

It has certainly never been an issue for me.

Sorry, but I don't see the issue/concern you are describing.

The Evernote clipping options are at the BOTTOM of the right-click list, so I don't see how you could accidentally select them.

It has certainly never been an issue for me.

Correct. They are at the bottom of the list. Depending on where you are on the page (on a Mac) the list opens up or down. When it opens up, your cursor is directly over these new Evernote clipping options. And when you use the track pad on a Macbook, which is imprecise and often slips closed, you get a problem like I'm experiencing since these items were added. I now have about a dozen unwanted clips to Evernote.

Any suggestions that answer the question of how I can remove those items from the rt click menu? I already have plenty of ways to clip to Evernote. I don't need these rt-click options which just clip stuff I don't want, forcing me to open the app and delete them.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived