Upload amount not resetting

Arguedo

Idea

Help...anyone else having this problem...for the first time ever I received a notice I had used my monthly allotment- ?? and a message that it would resent in 8 days...reset it did...now it says 28 days...

4 replies to this idea

Hi Gazumped

The message I have under Account Info: Current Monthly Usage 56.0 MB out of 60 MB....Upload allowance resets in 28 days...

This is the same message (re: usage Amount) that I had just over a week ago  when it said it would reset in 8 days... so it didn't zero when it reset. It keeps prompting me to upgrade to Premium and that seems to be the only way I can access support. I am not a heavy user and it is the first time I have ever used even half of my monthly allotment so not sure whats going on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Level 5*

It's difficult to track back over what you've added or edited in your account to use up the allowance.  The best I can suggest is that you create a local (unsynced) notebook and assign that as your default notebook.  Then at least any new notes will be saved there for a while which may tide you over until the next resest,  and it will give you some guide as to what upload space you would have used during the period you;re adding new notes to it.  If you still need synced access to your notes,  the only option you have is to set up a new second account - you can share notebooks between the two accounts so you still have access to your old notes even when using the new account...

Hi Again Gazumped

Thanks for your input...after reading your helpful suggestion about a local notebook as a stopgap solution...I checked my usuage allottment again and ...Lo and Behold! my usage message has changed again to Current Monthly Usage: 16 bytes used...resets in 28 days.  Thanks for your help - some kind of temporary glitch or divine intervention - Yay! Happy again.

Archived