Where are my old topics ?

All of the first posts are still there though... so, as @Gazumped said, we'll have to rely on a Google search/ forum search...

My personal content only goes as far back as May of last year now... so it looks like we may all be in the same boat. One thing I did do a number of months back was clip the pertinent posts of mine I wanted to keep to Evernote, going back to the first comment I made. I ended up clipping just a handful of my posts... since only a handful of them seemed smart :P. Moving forward, one might want to stay on top of things and clip your own posts and other related ones as you make them/ come across them.

Glad I got around to that sooner rather than later and appeased the OCD beast lurking within. 

Are premium users protected from such EN pitfalls ?
I would like to get an email automatically whenever I post a topic or get a response

But I have adopted the idea to take a full page screenshot with the Elephant icon as mrs Frank says in #3

This idea can be  used in other Forums aswell since it makes it easier to analyze the responses (besides saving them)

• Level 5*

Your premium status isn't relevant in the forums - it's a separate piece of software.  You can see when you post an item,  and if you have posted a topic,  or a reply to one you'll be listed at the top of the page in the 'Follow this topic' section.  You can also follow topics you're interested in without posting.  If you Follow one of the discussion boards you'll get an email whenever anyone posts a new topic.  Lots of options - just experiment a bit!

All of the first posts are still there though... so,

Actually, the threads that were not migrated from the old board are no longer available. That's why some of the links in older posts are broken.

I would like to get an email automatically whenever I post a topic or get a response

Minky, you can get email notifications if you follow the thread by clicking 'follow' in the upper right corner of the thread. If you want to auto follow all your posts, then you can click on your profile name (top right of forum page), click 'my settings' that is in the drop down list, go to notifications options.

Archived