Changing your Evernote email address

Hi everyone. Having just created a new evernote account I've noticed that I've been allocated which looks like a generic evernote email address. Does anyone know if this can be changed to something one would remember?

• Level 5*

Hi everyone. Having just created a new evernote account I've noticed that I've been allocated which looks like a generic evernote email address. Does anyone know if this can be changed to something one would remember?

If you are a Premium account owner, you can request via Support Chat or Support Ticket to change this email address to something more user-friendly.  I have done that twice.

But the best solution for me is to just create a Contact in your email account for sending to Evernote.  You can, of course, name the Contact anything you'd like.

• Level 5*

..and just for clarification,  this is the email address you'd use to send information into your account,  not something to share around or use in general emailing.  Use it to forward other emails,  allocate new information to specific notebooks with selected tags,  set reminders and generally help with data collection.  Any information you send here impacts your 60MB monthly upload allowance.  See here for more information... https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/23480523

Archived