Determine how much space a note, notebook, stack, or account is using?

• Ex Employees

You can always determine a note size in the note info section. Select info ('i') button at the top of the note editor - you should see 'size' near the bottom of the drop down. 

Notebooks, stacks, etc. do now have the same info section where you can find size, but you can check your monthly upload usage from your Account Info page (select account name, then select Account Info). This will just let you know how much you are using total in a month. 

If you are finding yourself running out of usage, Evernote Premium and Evernote Business users have the option to buy additional quota for that month via Account Settings.

• Monthly: Increase in 1 GB increments up to a maximum of 5 GB extra per month.
  • Annually: The limit on number of increases to your quota is 25 GB additional per annual cycle.
  • Ex Employees

You can always determine a note size in the note info section. Select info ('i') button at the top of the note editor - you should see 'size' near the bottom of the drop down. 

Notebooks, stacks, etc. do now have the same info section where you can find size, but you can check your monthly upload usage from your Account Info page (select account name, then select Account Info).

Evernote Premium and Evernote Business users who reach their monthly upload quota have the option to buy additional quota for that month via Account Settings.

• Monthly: Increase in 1 GB increments up to a maximum of 5 GB extra per month.
  • Annually: The limit on number of increases to your quota is 25 GB additional per annual cycle.

A work around for finding notebook size would be to export into a .enex file and see how large the file becomes. Hope this helps!

• 1 year later...

I bought evernote premium but my friend did not buy. I shared my note to my friend . Until now my notebook that i shared to my friend show notes not syncing. Monthly limit reached. The question is , if my friend buy evenote premium and then he still write in my note that I shared to him. I wonder where is my data recording. 

Some of my note data is recording in my accout . and some of my note data is recording in his accout.  

Need your help. to explain my question.

Archived