What will happen to my Evernote data if I restore my iPad?

I have a problem with my ipad so the only way to settle it is by restoring it! But I had backed it up an year back so after restoring my ipad will the data in Evernote be there or will it be erased or it'll have the data which was last backed up in my computer?

• Level 5*

The only Evernote data you might lose is un-sync'd Notes you had at the time the problem occurred.

After you restore your iPad, you might want to delete the Evernote app (since I would think you would not have un-sync'd Notes from a year ago) before opening Evernote, restart your iPad, then redownload/install Evernote from the App Store.

(The only reason not to do this is if you do NOT want the latest Evernote Ver 7.7 app.)

This will cause Evernote to download the headers for all of your sync'd Notes from the Evernote Cloud to your iPad.

If you had any Offline Notebooks setup, you will need to set them up again.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

• Level 5*

Deleting the EN iPad app will NOT have any effect on the sync'd Notes in the EN Cloud.

The ONLY Notes you might lose are those on the EN iPad which have NOT been sync'd.

After deleting the EN iPad app, you must re-download/install it from the Apple App Store.

Then when you open it and sign in, it will download all of your sync'd Notes from the EN Cloud.

Archived