So, where exactly did I get EN from: Store or Download from site, what are ALL the paths?

I have seen forum and blog posts that list a path to where the EN data is stores.  One path is in your local ~/Library/Application Support area, the other is in the "Containers" area for sandboxing an app, which means that one came from the app store.

Guess where mine is?  It is a new install only a few weeks old as of Apr 8 2015, 

~/Library/Application\ Support/com.evernote.Evernote/accounts

Does that mean I downloaded it from the website? I am pretty sure I did, as I don't remember going to the store, and when I do, it has the option to "get" EverNote, so it is not seeing it as installed.  I wonder what mess I would create if I installed that version and the www version. :)

What are ALL the possible paths on Macintosh, and alternate paths, as I know of at least 4 other locations that have the name Evernote in it and has a folder structure that goes deep but usually ends with no files.  Actually, just in my home directory I have these:

./Library/Application Support/com.evernote.Evernote

./Library/Application Support/com.evernote.EvernoteHelper
./Library/Application Support/Evernote
./Library/Application Support/LaunchBar/Actions/Sync Evernote.scpt
./Library/Caches/com.evernote.edam.usage
./Library/Caches/com.evernote.Evernote
./Library/Caches/com.evernote.EvernoteHelper
./Library/Caches/com.plausiblelabs.crashreporter.data/com.evernote.Evernote
./Library/Containers/com.evernote.Evernote.SharingExtension
./Library/CoreData/com.evernote.Evernote
./Library/Group Containers/Q79WDW8YH9.com.evernote.Evernote
./Library/Group Containers/Q79WDW8YH9.com.evernote.Evernote/Evernote
./Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/me/Evernote_2015-03-31-213906_me.crash
./Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/me/Evernote_2015-03-31-me.crash
./Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/me/Evernote_2015-03-31-233317_me.crash
./Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/me/EvernoteShare_2015-04-01-015131_me.crash
./Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/Evernote_2015-03-12-053518_me.crash
./Library/PDF Services/Save PDF to Evernote
./Library/Preferences/com.evernote.Evernote.plist
./Library/Preferences/com.evernote.EvernoteHelper.plist
./Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications/Evernote 7.6.6.ipa

Is there an official "Uninstall Evernote" KB article somewhere?  I would like to start clean, as my Evernote local files, are 4x what is on their servers, with an SSD, you tend to notice this stuff quick.
  • Level 5*

The direct download version updates more quickly than the App Store, there are a couple of bits of functionality (can't remember what) that aren't supported in the App Store version too.

Archived