Copy & Paste - Results in erratic left column spacing

When I copy text from documents or the website I have a problem with the spacing on the left column.

The issue is how to get your text to properly align in the left column, assuming you have properly selected for left column.

The issue is removing the left column spacing.

Bob

• Level 5*

Hi - any chance of a screen shot so we can see what you're referring to?  Would be useful to know whether you're using iOS / Android / Windows or Mac too...

• Level 5*

When I copy text from documents or the website I have a problem with the spacing on the left column.
The issue is how to get your text to properly align in the left column, assuming you have properly selected for left column.

The issue is removing the left column spacing.
Bob

I'm not sure I understand your exact issue/question, but you might try the "Simply Formatting" feature to see if that helps.

I use it often on text/images captured from web sites, and seems to work quite well in most cases.

• 3 weeks later...

>>JMichael<<

Yes this did the trick. I will have to do some testing but seems to work. This seems to be a shot gun solution. Usually, I want to keep the setting, tags, fonts, color, but trash the leading space only.

Bob

Archived