Call Notes Pro android app

nikanorov

Hello, Evernote community!

I am the developer of Call Notes Pro android app and happy Evernote user for years. Call Notes Pro displays the note and other contact info during the call. The application is a must have one for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. It is simple CRM for your contacts. 

You could check this video for details:

There are two types of notes in the app: contacts, stored in the address book and in-app notes. Evernote sync for in-app notes was added in the latest version. This feature is currently in alpha. There are no known issues, but I can not say that it was tested enough. Sync done via «App Notebooks» Evernote API feature so all your data should be safe and secure.

I am will be happy with any feedback about issues, bugs or any sync improvements. Please post them here or mail me to: help@nikanorov.mobi

The app available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nikanorov.callnotespro

-Andrey

• 1 year later...

Hello Evernote community! 

Bunch of updates are done in Call Notes Pro app. Evernote sync is greatly improved in the latest update. 

For those of you who would like to test the app please check Google Play promo codes below =) Please do not worry if all are gone. Leave a comment that you need promo code and I will send you one (if I have enough of course). Please share your feedback!

UBTRQ8JSB68SBU4PNRKGQMQ
BUUJKFYXRC2TF0K601GA7HC
JGXZTA00F4N5ZFJMX563JJL
6E9HPC35CESRF0A8VHFRNYZ
1AVM4VELTSA541B3GDUKPFA
2150WUVCU4WASS0P6NWE4HD
E05K7GTYMNFMMBZQ7TW4J2P
ZMW9AG2XMLR3Q2RB8C9VYG1
3NVAJGYNKCZ90PVKQK6EB7R
ZL8ZRXFAYFUBL6GFG8R9U42

Archived